Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Suffering from plantar fasciitis? If left untreated, plantar fasciitis may turn into a persistent, long-term condition that keeps you from your normal activities.
Plantar Fasciitis is an inflammation of a thick band of tissue that connects the heel bone to the toes. The inflamed tissue runs across the bottom of the foot with symptoms of stabbing pain near the heel. The stabbing sensation may also flare up when you stand after sitting for an extended time.
Symptoms May Include:
Pain in the bottom of your foot.
- Pain at the front or center of your heel bone.
- Increased pain in the morning with your first steps.
- Increased pain with activity.
- Pain when flexing.
- Heel tenderness.
- Foot tingling or burning.
How Is Our Plantar Fasciitis Sock Helpful?
The Plantar Fasciitis Night Sock is a soft boot that gently draws your foot forward, providing a continuous stretch along your plantar fascia, Achilles tendon, and calf muscles. Designed with an adjustable strap allowing you to choose the position and angle of your foot while you sleep. Enjoy uninterrupted sleep and never wake up to sores, cramps, and aches when your muscles stay stretched and engaged all night long.
• Quick and easy adjustability with hook and latch strap.
• Night sock provides a snug fit around your foot, ensuring it will not slip off overnight.
• Anti-rub fabric reduces itching and discomfort. Can be worn directly on skin or over a sock.
• Can be worn on either the left and right foot.
• Useful For Other Foot Treatments - The nighttime foot brace is the perfect support for many different conditions including foot drop, Achilles Tendonitis, and Plantar Fasciitis.
• Designed For Comfort - This flexible splint helps reduce the painful tightening that you endure after you wake up and take your first steps. It holds your foot at a 90-degree angle while you sleep, stretching your fascia, Achilles tendon, and calf muscle allowing for a restful sleep.
• Comfortable Nighttime Wear - Unlike other bulkier Plantar fasciitis boots, our nighttime Plantar fasciitis sock offers a sleek, breathable design. The plantar fasciitis brace is only meant to be worn while sleeping or kicking your feet back on the couch. It is not meant to be worn while walking long distances. Please remove this brace if you plan on walking further than a few steps around the house.
• For All Foot Sizes - Men and women of all ages and sizes can benefit from the stretch provided by this nighttime foot sock. Size (S) fits Women’s US shoe sizes from 6-8.5 and Men’s US shoe sizes 5-7.5. Size (M) fits Women’s US shoe sizes 9-12.5 and Men’s US shoe sizes 8-11.5. Size (L) fits Women’s US shoe sizes 12.5+ and Men’s US shoe sizes ranging from 12-15. Fits your left or right foot.
• Easy To Use - Undo the ankle strap and slide your foot all the way into the sock. Wrap the ankle strap snugly around your ankle and secure the fastener. Unhook the toe strap, feed it through the D-ring, and pull gently upward. Reattach the toe strap to the top of your foot. You should feel a gentle stretch in your plantar fascia. For a greater stretch, remove the fastener end piece and fold or cut the strap to make it shorter and reattached the end piece. Please note, once trimmed the sock can’t be returned.
• Washing - Hand wash in warm water with mild soap. Allow Achilles tendon stretcher to air dry completely before reapplying. Do not remove the plastic shell.
Package Includes: 1x Plantar Fasciitis Foot Splint
Delivery time: Because of HIGH DEMAND, shipping times have averaged to 3-10 Business days.